Monday 31 October 2011

My Exo Terra Turtle Bank Has Finally Arrived!

Hey there turt lovers!

I just got my exo terra turtle bank in the post! I bought it off Ebay, the postage was very very fast, but they sent the wrong one :( They send some cheap lucky reptile turtle dock, so I contacted them and they said they will get it out ASAP and surely enough it was there waiting for me when I got back from France! We did ask if they wanted the other turtle bank back, but theres no reply. I am hoping they dont reply and dont want it back, so I can use it as a shallow water area.

Anyway here are some pictures of it all set up...






Still no water added yet to the tank, as I dont have a filter but I will be ordering everything sometime this week so I can get it all setup and running, ready for my little musk turtle which I am getting in about 14 days!

Feel free to comment :)

~Turtle Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment