Saturday 5 November 2011

Another Update!

Hi!

Just got a few packages in the post today, which contained my clamp lamp for my UV light, sand for the substrate and a water heater. The clamp lamp is great! I tested it and it works fine. I ordered riverbed sand and ended up getting desert sand for lizards so I'm going to return that and but a cheap bag from argos. And lastly the water heater was in great working order until I melted the plastic bit that clips onto the tube. There were no instructions on where to place the plasitc clips, but they were meant to be higher up. I have tied them together with electrical ties, which seem to work!





Ive almost got everything, just waiting for the filter and im going to the pet shop to get food, more live plants and the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment