Wednesday 9 November 2011

More In The Post!

Hi There!

Two more essentials arrived in the post today!
The water testing kit and my filter, I was very happy that they arrived in time to get setup and tested before the turtle arrives.

This is the Freshwater Master Test Kit off of eBAY, very good prices there for buy it now, brand new!

Look at this beast! The Ehiem 2213, bigger than I thought. Cheapest place to get it is ZooPlus.


Those are the updates so far! I'll be filling the water up tommorow when the last bag of sand arrives to test the filter and get the water quality good. I will dechlorinate the water on Saturday ready for the turtle.

Im also going to make a page with links and shop names that I think sell good quality products for a good price.

~Turtle Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment